For the Love Of Pets Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
Both the Pet Parent and For the Love of Pets agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Service:
1. ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY:Pet Parent(s) shall provide access to their home, up to and including: keys; parking codes or passes; and security/alarm codes located at the address.
A. A key storage lock box is required to use our services. A lock box can be rented from For the Love of Pets for a one-time deposit fee. This fee will be refunded upon return of the box. Exceptions to this policy include residences that have a key pad entrance to their house.
B. A backup key is required in case of lock box or keyless entry malfunction.
C. In the case of an apartment community that uses a key fob entry system the fob can be picked up and returned to the leasing office by the Pet Loving Associate.
E. In the event our Pet Loving Associate is required to employ a locksmith to gain entry into Client’s premises due to a malfunction of the lock or a keyless entry failure AND the client has not provided a back-up key, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reimburse for all costs incurred. The Client expressly gives the Pte Loving Associate with For the Love of Pets the authority to employ a locksmith on Client’s behalf in the event of the aforementioned occurrences.
F. The Client will be charged a $10 fee for any additional trips to pick up or return a key.
2. PET CARE AND BEHAVIOR The Parent MUST complete a profile for each pet in your home.
A. All aggressive behavior will need to be disclosed prior to the in-home consultation. The Pet Parent shall be responsible for any injuries that result from the aggression or action of the Pet Loving Associate
B. Due to a pet’s excitement to see us, “door darting” may be attempted by a pet. We take every precaution to prevent this from occurring. All dogs and cats Must be wearing an id tag (or collar) stating their name and your Updated information while under For the Love of Pets Care
3. PET HEALTH, WELLNESS and EMERGENCY CARE: Both Pet Loving Associates and Pet Parent (s) recognize that the welfare of the animal is the highest priority at all times.
A. If in Pet Sitter’s judgment additional services become necessary during the service period to properly care for the animal, Pet Sitter will first make Several attempts to contact the Client. If said Client cannot be contacted for whatever reason, the Pet Loving Associate is authorized to undertake any additional steps they see fit as it will always be in the reasonable judgment of the Pet Sitter to make the necessary or appropriate action for the health and welfare of the pet.
B. If the veterinarian Noted in the pet profiles is not available, I agree that another vet in his/her practice may care for my pets. If neither of these veterinarians are available, I give permission for For the Love of Pets to take my pet(s) to the nearest animal hospital and or Emergency clinic.
C. I understand that For the love of Pets or any associate there of assumes no responsibility for the loss of any pet and is released from all liability related to treatment. I also agree to be responsible for all special services assessed by For the Love of Pets for additional visits, emergency transportation, care, and or supervision and will pay such fees in full upon my return.
D. Vaccinations: All pets are to be up-to-date on their vaccination for services to be provided. The Pet Parent shall provide up-to-date vaccination reports upon request. Required vaccinations for service include:
Dog – DPH Combo, Bordetella, Rabies, Fecal, De-Wormer
Cat, infectious enteritis, Feline herpes virus, Feline calicivirus Rabies
Cat, (outdoors)—Fecal, De-wormer
4. DISASTER/EMERGENCY Clause: In the event of inclement weather, natural disaster or circumstances beyond our control, e.g. acts of terrorism, etc., Pet Sitter is entrusted to use best judgment in caring for pet(s) and home. Pet Sitter/Company will be held harmless for consequences related to such decisions.
5. ENTIRE AGREEMENT – This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement; and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement or statements, whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this agreement.
6. AMENDMENT AND TERMINATION – This Agreement may be modified or amended only if in writing and signed by both parties. Either party may terminate this contract at any time by written notice to the other. For the Love Of Pets will be entitled to payment for all services rendered until notice of termination is received, and for any transition services reasonably required to provide for the health and welfare of Client’s pets. For the Love of pets will not terminate during a period of scheduled service unless it is determined, in his/her sole discretion, that a danger exists to the health or safety of any Pet Loving Associate
7. RENEWAL – The Agreement automatically renews with each subsequent booking.
8. PRICING AND PAYMENT
A. Pricing varies and is determined based on care instructions provide by the pet parent for each pet and the booking request.
B. The Pet Parent will receive an invoice upon confirmation of their booking request. Payment will due 10 days prior at the start of service.
9. CANCELLATION AND CREDIT POLICY- For the Love of Pets does not over-book appointments to care for pet(s). We will turn down business to accommodate the Pet Parent’s schedule. As such, the Pet Parent must cancel service at 48 hours in advance of the visit to receive a full credit onto your account to be used toward future services. Any cancellation within will be charged 50% of the total amount of the services for that visit. For services booked over the Christmas or Thanksgiving Holidays, cancellations need to be made 14 days prior to the start of services.
10. Pet Loving Associate agrees to provide the services stated in this contract in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner.
A. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, CLIENT EXPRESSLY WAIVES AND RELINQUISHES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST PET SITTER/COMPANY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PROVISION OF SERVICES HEREUNDER. SHOULD PET SITTER OR ANY AUTHORIZED PERSON ACCOMPANYING PET SITTER SUSTAIN ANY INJURY, DISEASE OR OTHER HARM IN THE COURSE OF PROVIDING SERVICES HEREUNDER, CLIENT WILL INDEMNIFY PET SITTER/COMPANY AND HOLD IT HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ALL LOSS, EXPENSE AND DAMAGE CAUSED.